NITER has been maintaining a firm commitment for providing best lab facilities to its students as well as testing services to its valued clients since its inception. The current lab setup includes the following:
Presently 2 types of services are available in NITER
- Regular Services usually take 6-7 working days after receipt of samples, subjects to the test required & volume of samples. Sub contract tests take 13-14 working days after receipt of samples.
- Emergency Services are available for some tests at a surcharge of 50% & results are usually available within 72-96 hours after receipt of samples, subjects to the test required & volume of samples.
3 testing rooms:
- Uster Room [Uster 4, Uster Classimat, Uster Auto Sorter]
- Physical Room [Tensile & Tear Strength testing machine, Spectrophotometer, Lea strength Tester, Single Yarn Strength Tester, Trash Analyzer, Advance Fiber Information System (aQura), Tensomaxx, Seam Slippage Tester]
- Chemical Room [Perspirometer, Gyrowash, Washing Machine, Microscope, Crockmeter]
- Each Room is well equipped by modern & highly sophisticated testing machineries.
- We have experienced, properly & well trained skill testing personnel who are able to show highest professionalism by performing tests & to provide accurate test reports as per SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Mainly we are doing tests according to the international test method ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- We are also performing tests as per other international test methods such as AATCC, ASTM, BS, BSEN, and BSEN ISO as per buyer’s requests.
- Fiber, Yarn, Fabric & Garments related tests are being performed here with proper care & method.
- We are waiting for the certificate of accreditation from international body which will demonstrate NITER’s commitment to quality & to provide services that are fully compliant with international standards.
- Sample received after 1:00 PM will be considered as submission of the next working day. Friday, Saturday & public holidays are not working days.
- Cancellation of order is not acceptable if cancelled after twelve (12) hrs. of sample submission.
- When an application requires several test items, the test report will not be issued until all tests are completed.
- Tested samples will normally be retained for a maximum period of 02 months.
- NITER reserves the right to change the conditions & testing fees without prior notice.
- All payments must be paid in BDT before taking test reports.